The Look - Slow Down for the Pinta Chair
In case you didn't know, our chairs are all named after the islands in the Galapagos Archipelago, and the Pinta chair is named after Pinta Island. What makes Pinta special is that it was the home of one of the world's most amazing species, the extinct Giant tortoise, and in particular, the very last Giant Tortoise, Lonesome George. We named this particular chair in his honour, because its substantial round back makes us think of his domed shell every time we see it.
Pinta chairs are available to order in bespoke fabrics. Make your own chair by combining fabrics available in our Fabrics page.
Shown here in luxe Tatiana Midnight velvet.
1. Tatiana Cushion (Galapagos Bazaar)
2. Fired Earth Assam & White Cedar Decorative Candle Tin (Wax Lyrical)
3. Oona Carpet by Simon Legald (Normann Copenhagen)
4. Old Decorative Iron Piece (LayerHome)
5. 12 Piece Angular Dinner Set (Next)