The Look - Inspired by the Labyrinths of Greek Mythology
Inspired by the Labyrinths of Greek Mythology
The New Genovesa Cocktail Chair in orange Meander by Christopher Farr (in association with The Josef & Anni Albers Foundation) was designed by Anni Albers in the late 1960's. It was said that her inspiration for the Meander came from the labyrinth floors in St Quentin, Chartres Cathedral and the infamous labyrinthos of Greek mythology.
Our new Genovesa chairs are part of the Midcentury Made Modern collection of newly made chairs designed by us at Galapagos. A slimmed down cocktail chair, it's available for bespoke orders in any fabric.
1. Gouliot Pink Cushion (Galapagos Bazaar)
2. Lena Copper Coffee Table (M&S)
3. Kartel Sparkle Side Table in Amber (Amara)
4. Kiata Orange And Grey Small Glass Bottle Vase (Habitat)
5. Crosley Cruiser Turntable Record Player (John Lewis)